16 Seafood Recipes You Need Now
I don`t know about you but I`ve been making a conscious effort to include more seafood in my diet this summer which has been relatively successful . Definitely not to say I`m ready to give up my carnivorous habits (sorry but bacon, ribs & steak just aren’t going anywhere) but I have managed to include a few more dishes based around some treasures of the sea & thought I should probably share a few with you. They`re TOTALLY worth it & totally DELISH! In addition I`m going to put you in touch with some other food bloggers I really like & respect. Hopefully you`ll take a look at the amazing dishes, recipes & insight they have when you`re looking for help with the same old what`s for dinner question. So with that being said here a 16 Seafood Recipes You Need Now. I hope you enjoy as much as I have! They are so worthy!
1) Easy Seafood Paella from The Mediterranean Dish.
Easy Seafood Paella
2) Sriracha Lobster Rolls from Garlic and Zest
3) Mussels with Sofrito from A Fork`s Tale.
4) Fresh Tuna, Avocado & Mango Ceviche from Chile and Salt.
5) Seafood Spaghetti Recipe ( Spaghetti Frutti di Mare ) from Ciao Florentina.
6) Salmon, potatoes and asparagus sheet pan dinner from Family Food on the Table.
7) Blue Crab Salad with Herb Vinaigrette from Whole Food Real Families.
8) Spicy Shrimp Cakes with Cool Mango Salsa from Chile and Salt.
9) Chargrilled Oysters from Closetcooking.
10) Lobster Shells & Cheese from Garlic and Zest.
11) Italian Fish with Spicy Salsa from Recipe Tin Eats.
12) Green Curry Scallops with Mango Cilantro Salsa from Pinch of Yum.
13) Baked Stuffed Clams from Simply Recipes.
14) Albondigas de Pescado (Fish Meatballs) from Chile and Salt.
15) Open-Faced Shrimp and Basil Lasagna Recipe from A Fork`s Tale.
16) Mexican Ceviche from Mexico In My Kitchen.
I really hope you take a look at the FANTASTIC recipes & enjoy!